Friday, July 8, 2011

A simple Hello.

Hello everyone. As a new Indie author, a friend said that I need to set up a blog to serve as my website. Well here it is. Here I will post any new updates about my writings, and anything else important.

Right now I am in the process of publishing my first real work, A 19,800 word short story called "Demonspeed" The story follows a young street racer who becomes a demon while trying to avenge his dead fiancee. Below is a short description.

When a 25 year old street racer named Blade embarks on a journey of revenge, he gets more than he bargained for. He finds himself in possession of great new powers, but at what cost? Blade must fight and race his way to avenging his dead fiancee, all the while battling the demon within. A demon that hungers for human souls.

I hope to have the ebook published within the next few days. Look for it on Smashwords.com, Amazon, and Barnes and noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment